Friday 6 February 2015

A BADpoem #1

G’day ... wutzup

There’re some terrifying people about down there in the swamp and up on the hill 
If you say so, if you say! If you say!
Yes I do! Yes I do! Yes yes, I do!
They’re not out here the front but they bloody well might be 
They should be! They f’n well should!
If you say so, If you say so! If you say so!
There’z this fearsome blond and she shouldn’t be crossed
If you say so, if you say! If you say!
Yes I do! Yes I do! Yes I do!
We’ll need to be careful, If that’s what your sayin! If that’s what you say!
She’ll dot all ya eyez and cross all your teez
And then there this fella she takes on for sport 
He’s way too short and is alwayz bendin in her breez
I’ll watch out for em, since you say, since you say!
They’ve bin around for a bit and you gotta be wary
If you say so, if you say, if you say!
Then there’s this  other two and they’re awful scary,
If you think so, if you think so! if you really think so!
But more scary than her is this silly old chap
He looks like he hatez girlz and that’s for a fact – ooh ahh 
Don’t be silly, Ooh don’t be silly!
He’z  all hairy  and wow that makes him scary
So you think,  So you think!
But they say he’z quite nice but how would you know
I don’t think you could, I don’t think! I don’t think!
But their mothers probably luv’d em
I suppose so, I suppose so, I suppose so!
Here’s one right now
G’day and g’dmornin, I’ll be on my way
Me too! Me too! Me too!

Liddle Byrde: BADpoet in Residence

NB: This work is being checked for authenticity and edited for political correctness and ethical standards by the Editorial, Tamar Vernacular and Ethics Committees. All correspondence will be entered into in the spirit of reconciliation and improved community standards 

No comments:

Post a Comment